EGO-X Exhaust System for Ford Focus Mk.III ST
EGO-X Exhaust System for Ford Focus Mk.III ST:
Caution: The exhaust systems with ECE are not affected by the "flap ban" and may continue to be used legally in road traffic in Germany.
This EGO-X exhaust system for Ford Focus mk.III ST is processed by TIG welding and handmade.
It consists of absorption silencers, without chambers. The piping diameter is about 3" (76mm). While driving, you´re able to control the exhaust flap. If your vehicle has got a "travel profile selection", it will also be possible to control it by this. For vehicles without "travel profile selection", you can control it too, but by a supplied button.
Light on: Valve closed, Light off: Valve open.
Generally, the Bull-X Tronic Control Unit offers two options for control:
- Sport (Dynamic, Race): the flap is always open, except when standing
- Comfort mode (the flap opens from 75% open throttle position, otherwise the flap is always closed)
Note: A subsequent manipulation of the power supply from the control unit by means of a switch will invalidate the operating permit, since the flap would thus be open when stationary.
According to ECE directives in Germany, the flap is not allowed to be open in the stand.
This Catback Exhaust System has got an ECE-approval, so that it can be used on street without extra entry in your vehicle papers.
- Pipe diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Pipe material: stainless steel
- absorption silencer: handmade in our company
- TIG welded
- incl.ECE type-approval
Enhanced in Delivery:
- Catback Exhaust system
- Bull-X Tronic Control Unit
- Connection materials to connect the control unit to the on-board electronics
- Vacuum hose for activation of the exhaust flap
- Tailpipes (optional available)
- Installation Manual
- Mounting material
Suitable for following Models:
FORD FOCUS ST MK 3