GFB DV+ for VAG 2.0, 2.5, 1.8 and some 1.4 TFSI
GFB’s DV+ solution couldn’t be simpler - keep what works and replace what doesn’t.
Worldwide Patent and Design Patent Pending
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, requiring long vacuum hose runs, additional parts for tapping into the intake manifold vacuum, plus either a different solenoid valve to actuate the pneumatic valve or a ballast resistor to plug into the OE wiring loom. All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive and takes much longer to install.
GFB’s DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, less expensive, easier to install, and doesn’t cause compressor surge/turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent re-builds.
Fits the following vehicles:
- Audi A3/S3/RS3 8P (2003-2013)
- Audi A4 B7 (2005-2008)
- Audi TT 8Jinkl. TTS/TTRS (2006-2013)
- VW Golf 5 GTI/Rabbit (2003-2008)
- VW Golf 6 GTI (2008-2013)
- VW Golf 6 R (2008-2013)
- VW Golf 7 GTI
- VW Scirocco R
- VW Jetta GLI MkV (2005-2010)
- VW Passat B6 (2005-2011)