HJS ECE Downpipe for Audi TTRS 8S + RS3 8V 400HP
HJS ECE Downpipe for Audi RS3 8V 400 PS and Audi TT RS 8S
For a better torque range and more power.
You want to get more power out of your turbocharged engine?
Then you should start with the right product !
The downpipe is a significant part for torque range and power in a turbocharged system. It´s the connection between the exhaust outlet of the turbocharger and the catback exhaust.
The bigger the diameter of the downpipe, the easier the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gases.
This has a positiv influence in torque and power.
The values measured by us result in 23,5% less exhaust back pressure and depending on engine speed a power increasement of 5-19 HP.
The advantages at a glance:
• 200 cpsi tuning stainless steel catalyst
• New development! Carrier Ø of153mm
• Pipe diameter:
OEM: Ø 55mm -> Ø 60mm
HJS: Ø 60mm -> Ø 63,5mm
• Plug & Play
• the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gases easier, this is the reason for more power
• better torque range, because the turbocharger can speed up faster
• lower exhaust temperatures, so the turbocharger and the exhaust manifold is more protected
• incl. ECE approva
• HJS integral isolation
Audi TT RS 8S (8J/8J1) 400PS / 294kW / 2.5L / DAZA / Euro 6
Audi RS3 8V (8J/8J1) 400PS / 294kW / 2.5L / DAZA / Euro 6