Forge Intercooler for Audi RS3 8V
Forge FMINT4 BIG Intercooler for Audi RS3 8V 2015- with 2.5L TFSI engines.
The RS3 8V core is a huge 640x250x100 and of bar and plate design. This gives it a huge 87% more surface area than stock, and an even more impressive 133% more volume. The end tanks are made with integrated pipes in order to retain the stock boost hoses, though you can also replace the hoses with our FMKT024 boost hose set if you so wish. Just like on the 8P chassis, we supply a genuine Audi RS3 crash bar which we modify in house in order to accept the new larger core, then finish both the crash bar and core in our standard black crackle finish powder coat for maximum longevity.
On the standard car we tested on, it made 362bhp completely stock (so largely in line with what Audi quote) with a peak intake temperature of 58 deg C. With just this intercooler fitted and no other modifications, the same car made 386bhp with a peak inlet temperature of 23 deg C, a gain of 24bhp and a drop of 35 deg C. Gains on mapped cars will likely be even more impressive as the stock intercooler core really starts to struggle on stage 1 mapped cars.
Features Forge BIG Intercooler:
- Charge air temperatures lowered drastically.
- Horsepower and torque increased
- Horsepower loss from heat soak removed
- more core volume than OEM
- Fully machined mounting bosses for a perfect fit
- Fully machined inlet/outlet connections for a leak free seal
- Perfect OEM fitment, no trimming required
Fits for Audi RS3 8V 2015- with 2.5L TFSI engine
- Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 8V | BJ 2013-> 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CZGB | 367 PS
- Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 8V | BJ 2013-> 2.5L TFSI (EA855evo) DAZA | 400 PS
Delivery time: 4-5 weeks